What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to playing guitar
- Providing you crisp, clear, sound and detailed video explaining each step so you can easily watch and learn
- Blank scale, chord and manuscript charts so you don’t have to buy them for yourself (just make copies!)
- The best warm-ups for players with experience (you have to keep that experience warm, after all)
- How to tell if you have a good ear for music, which can make it even easier to play like a pro
- Power chords in a way you’ve never known them (Think you know these already? Think again!)
- The best exercises for warming up â€” no, not all warmups will do the job well enough
- A convenient fretboard chart shows you all of the notes on the board (a must for fingering)
- Providiing you 24/7 online access so you can watch the videos from anywhere, at any time
- Special tuning techniques that’ll get even more super playing juice out of your guitar
- Scales that will help you play better (it’s not drudgery when you know what we know)
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Guitar Success System scores 70.73/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.guitarsuccess.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: guitarsuccess.com you’ll also be taken through to guitarsuccess.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)